International master's programmes
Meet us and other international master students on Facebook!
The Faculty of Social Sciences offers five master’s programmes taught in English:
- Culture, Organization and Management
- Political Science
- Social and Cultural Anthropology
- Societal Resilience
- LLM in Law and Politics of International Security
More information about the English taught master’s programmes and the application procedures for international students can be found here.
All students who want to be admitted on the basis of a degree issued outside the Netherlands should use this procedure for international students. Students who do not have the Dutch nationality but who have a degree issued by a Dutch university can use the application procedure for Dutch students. Students with the Dutch nationality and an a degree issued outside the Netherlands must also use the application procedure for international students.
For the following Dutch language Master’s programmes, more information can be found on our Dutch website.
- Bestuurskunde (Public Administration and Public Policy Studies)
- Beleid, Communicatie en Organisatie (Policy, Communication and Organization)
- Communicatiewetenschap (Communication Studies)
- Sociologie (Sociology)
More information about the English master's programmes and application procedures:
International Student Advisor
Ms. Irena Paap
Phone: +31 (20) 59 85252