This page has been moved. You are being redirected.
- +31 20 59 86732
- faculteit der sociale wetensch ( afdeling organisatiewetenschappen )
- Chairholder Management of Cultural change
Mostly on Tuesdays, or via e-mail.
Marcel B. Veenswijk is professor in Management of Cultural Change. He publishes on cultural change, institutional transformation and innovation processes, especially in the context of public sector organizations. The work of his research group addresses the tensions between institutionalized structures and individual agency, the changing norms in institutional fields, the establishment of newly emerging fields, the break down or cut across institutionalised boundaries and the micro-processes of conflict and identity formation. Veenswijk has been project leader in a large variety of (externally financed) research projects. Recent examples are:
(1) ‘Partners in Business programme’ (2006-2013), focusing on new form of Public-Private collaborations within the context of (international) Megaprojects (with A. van Marrewijk);
(2) ‘Institutional transformation Public Sector Agencies Programme’ (2006-2014), studying the cultural change dynamics of public sector agencies such as The Dutch Civil Corps of Engineers, Kadaster and (several) Dutch Musea;
(3) NWO/Prorail, Whole system performance, studying cultural dynamics and innovation processes within the context of infrastructural disruptions, (with A. van Marrewijk and partners of Erasmus University(2012-2017).